Friday, May 7, 2010

FREE QUILT GIVAWAY!


I am having a drawing for a free quilt for the months of April and May! I call it "Uber-Eazy" because, face it, I couldn't have made a more simple quilt. The Scalloping on the edges is what make it so pretty. The finished quilt is "55 x 70". I backed it with "Minkie" which is really "Cuddle 3" by Shannon Fabrics, Inc. I like to use the plain flat minkie because it really shows the quilting in a relief form. It's also softer than anything! For the quilt top's fabric I used Riley Blake Designs' "Ivy Trellis" by Gabriella Hunter in teal. It was quilted using Anne Brights' new design from April called "Tristin". The approximate value of this quilt is $185.00.
The winner will be chosen from the invoices (or quilts done) during April and May. For a Instructions on making this "Uber-Eazy" quilt yourself go to Tutorials

No comments: