Tuesday, January 31, 2012

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG

It's actually been a year since I updated my blog...I feel so ashamed!  So I'll catch you up with the year.

Big events that I can remember are:

December 24th, my husband had emergency Triple Heart Bypass surgery.

January 1st, Judy's mom passed away (not unexpectedly, but it was sad just the same).

December 1st, we started 'Drop-off/Pick-up' at a new shop called Whimsy Cottage.  We are there from 12:00 to 1:00 every Saturday.  We were originally there from 2:00 to 3:00, but I was spending an hour waiting in the parking lot for it to be time to go in.

My favorite movie has been digitally remaster and I got in on Blue-ray.  It's called "Pride & Prejudice" with Colin Firth.  Yes, it is 5 hours long, but worth every minute.  I got my copy at Amazon.com  just type in "Pride  and Prejudice (Restored Edition).

I made a lot of quilts, and when I have more time I will put some pictures up.


No comments: