Thursday, September 23, 2010

NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT

Well...I've just signed up for Twitter.  Am I crazy?  I can hardly keep up with 'FaceBook' and my 'Blog'.  But they say that you can set it up so that you can do one entry and it will go to both sites (Twitter and FaceBook).  I have yet to figure that out. If you look to the top right of this blog, you will see me Twitter.
This past week I finally quilted my Buggy Barn Witches quilt (after it sat on a hanger for a year!) using Anne Brights 'Charlottes Web' design.  I have to bind it still. 


And Judy and I are making a Table Topper Sampler for Fall. It will have stitchery (done by Judy), needle turn applique, raw edge applique and blanket stitching.  We will quilt through it all as a sample of what it looks like.

I also finished blanket stitching around my quilt called 'Sanctuary' from Moda.  I bought the kit about 5 years ago, my friend Kari Ramsay of Fresh Cut Quilts pieced it for me and left the Blanket Stitching for me to do (It took a week for me to finish it!).  Thanks Kari!!  I'm going to custom quilt it this weekend...should be fun :-). 

No comments: